Here are the updates from companies 350 PPM is working with at the moment:
The correct pronunciation is E N G (engy), 8, with the 8 supposedly being the infinity sign on its head. No I didn’t get it either and they wouldn’t change it. We generally call it ENG8 (enge-eight), and that seems to be working decently.
Now there are quite a few updates from ENG8, which have been delayed as I have been away. So here goes with a summary:
ENG8 has developed a LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reaction), which involves Catalysed Fusion. The catalysis all allows fusion to occur at much much lower temperatures than the 13 Million Degrees or thereabouts needed for conventional Hot Fusion, which is what most companies are trying to develop.
If you’d like to bring yourself up to speed on this; here is the latest video. I think we make the point that we have just visited the Atomic Energy Agency .
So onwards with the updates from ENG8:
- ENG8 now has 5 different constructions of Energicells. The power output range of existing Energicells should be enough to power anything up to homes (complete decentralised power).
- Valuation is circa £70M now. The top ten hot fusion companies all have valuations in the billions, which is hopefully where ENG8 is heading based on having working fusion with Q factors in excess of 2. The closest the incumbents have got is 0.1.
- Further independent testing occurred in July by www.iet.pt and www.UL.com. An air cooled EnergiCell proved a Q2.4 factor, 2.4 times more thermal energy out VS electricity in. A “solid state” EnergiCell proved a Q factor of 2; twice the electrical energy out VS electricity in. That was the system ENG8 took to the UK AEA. We are planning further independent tests in quarter 3 and quarter 4 looking for a stable Q5 over unity Electricity and Thermal energy out.
- The electrodes were independently tested for the residues of transmutation by CICECO (https://www.ciceco.ua.pt/) and the Materials Science & Metallurgy Department at the University of Cambridge. Transmutation is the creation of new elements in the reaction chambers that weren’t there before. This proves fusion is occurring. No radioactivity was detected, at the levels that we run the Energicells at. At higher levels, like Q30, there is some radiation, thus our target is Q5-10.
- The first three independent reports showing the Q factors and transmutation are available now. The latest testing reports from July will be available in the next week.
For further information, please register by clicking below or email: email@example.com
- The first Energivault is now operating at Quotient Sciences, at their plant in Alnwick, above Newcastle.
- An open day was held in July.Energivault has been shortlisted for: Refrigeration Innovation of the Year at The RAC Cooling Industry Awards, and thus is a finalist, taking place at The Grosvenor Hotel on 21st September.
- O-Hx and EnergiVault has been featured a fair bit in the press.
|Ultimately, in simplest terms and not even using the AI being developed to learn the best times for operators to charge and discharge Energivault, if using Octopus Variable Tariff, each night, operators would charge EnergiVault up at £0.08p KWh and they wouldn’t need to draw power for cooling at £0.32p during the day. The Energivault can hold, dependent on the model, between 1.5-2 MWh of cold charge. In other words, a hell of a lot. So, based on this tariff it’s a 75% saving.
Now, Octopus Variable Tariff is a consumer tariff and I don’t know about Corporate Tariffs at the moment. However, its relatively logical to assume tariffs will move to an increasingly variable model following wholesale prices based on supply and demand within the electricity grid especially for corporates with significant purchasing power. In some locations variable tariffs exist already. All of this is good for O-Hx and EnergiVault.
The funding page is down, intentionally, at the moment, but if you’d like further information on Organic Heat Exchangers, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will provide you with further information. If you’re an existing shareholder please email email@example.com and she’ll help.
Nicholas Dimmock (BA MBA CASS)